Please be aware that New Seabury has begun work on their property that abuts the upper, wooded side of our resort. They are beginning Phase 1 of their new structures and there may be noise associated with this construction during work hours. We apologize for any inconvenience; however, it is something that is unfortunately out of our control. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding.
For the most up-to-date information on the Massachusetts Travel Order, please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order.
OUR NEW NORMAL
Daily Employee Health Checks * Protective Equipment * Frequent Sanitizing Social Distancing * Hand Sanitizer * Support from our Patrons
As is probably true in your own lives, Cape Cod Holiday Estates will be required to make some very big decisions as to what the new normal will be. Our number one priority will be the health and safety of our guests and staff. With that in mind, we want you to be aware of some changes we will be implementing for the foreseeable future.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Arrival and Departure:
- Plexiglass has been installed at the Front Desk counter for the protection of staff and guests.
- Masks are required when entering the lobby or any common area where you are not able to keep a minimum of 6′ distancing from other guests or staff.
- Social distancing markers were added in and outside of the lobby area.
- Only one guest will be allowed in the lobby during check-in at a time.
- The occupancy limit per unit will be strictly enforced.
- Please call the Front Desk at 508-477-3377 when you arrive, and a Front Desk staff member will instruct you on what to do.
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. Please keep in mind that with the extra precautions and cleaning efforts in place, there is no guarantee all units will be ready at 4:00 p.m. Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
- Guests will be provided a Frequently Asked Questions handout at check-in.
- Pens, devices, and other high touch areas will be cleaned after each use.
- When checking out, please drop keys in red bucket at top of office stairs and call the Front Desk staff to let them know you are leaving. If you require a receipt, please inform the desk and one will be emailed or mailed to you.
In Your Unit:
- Bedspreads, extra pillows, extra blankets and throw pillows have been removed. Please bring your own pillows, blankets, and pool/beach towels if you think you will need extra. If you need additional items, you can call the Front Desk for availability.
- Please call for towel exchange on Wednesdays between 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. You will be informed of the process for exchange. The Housekeeping staff will not enter occupied units.
- Guests will need to supply their own sanitizing products and PPE to use throughout their stay.
- Maintenance staff will not be entering occupied units unless there is a dangerous or damaging situation. If you require service like lightbulbs, DVD/TV issues, call the front desk and the item will be delivered and left outside your unit door or maintenance can assist over the phone. HV AC or plumbing issues will be addressed, but guests will be required to vacate the unit before staff may enter.
- Pack ‘n Plays will not be available.
- UPDATE: The pool is open on a by appointment basis.
- Check with front desk on specific hours and additional guidelines.
- The Lodge will be closed until further notice and equipment will not be handed out, i.e., basketballs, books, games, golf clubs, tennis racquets, movies, etc. The tennis court and basketball hoop may be used with your own equipment but know that these areas will not be cleaned and monitored regularly.
- The lobby area is closed except for check-in. There will not be a coffee station, but there will be a “first brew” provided in the units.
- Weekly activities and coffee with Mary have been discontinued until further notice.
Most importantly – if you are ill or have been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home. If you become ill while at Cape Cod Holiday Estates, please inform the General Manager so that proper procedures for cleaning and repo1ting to local public health authorities may be implemented.
To see the most up-to-date Massachusetts Covid-19 Travel Order please visit: www.mass.gov/lists/covid-19-regulartions-guidance
We recognize that this will not be the same vacation as in the past, but please keep in mind that we only have the health and safety of our guests and employees in mind. As many of you know, a large majority of our long-standing owners are at an age where they are very susceptible to this virus. We are truly all in this together. As things with the virus ease and our lives return to some semblance of normal, we will slowly be able to ease many – if not all- of these precautions. Until then, we urge you to stay safe, listen to public health officials, and try to enjoy and live as normally as possible.
Above all, please remember we are all doing our best to adapt to these changes and ask that everyone show patience and courtesy to the staff and other guests during this time of uncertainty.
General Manager, Cape Cod Holiday Estates
April 9, 2021